Efficient, organized, friendly self-starter needed to work two evenings per week from 5-9pm, one 4 hour shift during the week, and one weekend rotation at the circulation desk. The primary job responsibility is technical services, including checking shipments against invoices, processing and repairing library materials, and other detail-oriented work. The secondary job is to work at the circulation desk and work with the public. Because we are a small library, all library staff perform multiple duties, so flexibility and a spirit of teamwork are essential.
• High school diploma or higher.
• Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
• Must have strong organizational skills.
• Must be able to use a computer to perform routine tasks (or be able to learn to use a computer).
• Must be able to work independently to set priorities, while also taking direction well.
• Must project a friendly, customer-service oriented attitude.
Interested applicants should email resume, cover letter and list of three references to:
Position open until filled.